About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Natasha and I am the founder and designer of "WITHLOVECREATIONS" For many years I have enjoyed the art of entertaining and making special moments everlasting...I am a mom of two beautiful children, a wife to an amazing man and a absolutely love creating things, and have way to many hobies! LOL l...I enjoy what I do and began helping brides in my family as well as friends make their special day as special as possible. It has been my pleasure sharing all my ideas with all my friends and family, and watching them turn into reality. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Especiallyours, "CREATIONSWITHLOVE" From my heart to all of yours Ps. Please Email with any questions you may have. Thank you!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cupcake Trend

The debutante in this affair wanted just one thing with her cupcakes: sparkling! So i made a chandelier tower dripping with crystals and glass beads.


Wedding cupcakes & cake for a morning wedding down at the Wharf...beautiful spot (The Rocks Sydney..right in front of the Sydney opera House & Harbour Bridge)...gorgeous at that time of day too...........



Chocolate cake with raspberries, white chocolate cream cheese filling, chocolate ganache frosting. UMM!!








Decorate-your-own-cupcakes at a wedding in Bozeman, Montana. I love the variety for the cupcakes. Very Cool idea!








1 comment:

Wedding Reception said...

Those chocolate cupcakes look yummy :0

Blog Archive