About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Natasha and I am the founder and designer of "WITHLOVECREATIONS" For many years I have enjoyed the art of entertaining and making special moments everlasting...I am a mom of two beautiful children, a wife to an amazing man and a absolutely love creating things, and have way to many hobies! LOL l...I enjoy what I do and began helping brides in my family as well as friends make their special day as special as possible. It has been my pleasure sharing all my ideas with all my friends and family, and watching them turn into reality. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Especiallyours, "CREATIONSWITHLOVE" From my heart to all of yours Ps. Please Email with any questions you may have. Thank you!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

2009 Hottest Wedding Trends – Vibrant Wedding Colors














Think wedding and pretty pastels, pinks and whites spring to mind. Not really the perfect wedding color combination for colour-loving brides! If you love colors, fret not because the hottest 2009 wedding trends are filled with bold and vibrant colours to make your wedding a colourful and exciting event.


Hottest 2009 Wedding Colour Combinations



2009 weddings are all about bright jewel tones, bold reds and striking yellows to make your wedding a party your guests wouldn’t forget!





















Leave pastels out of the window and play around with rich splashes of violet against light pink or brilliant red hues against elegant gold finishings.


Matching Wedding Color Selections



If you are worried about colours not matching, go with one bold colour and mute it with lighter shades of that colour to avoid colours clashing.


Make that colour your accent colour and base your wedding theme colours around it for a seamless match that is pleasing to the eye.

So if you love colours, incorporate as much colour as you want in your wedding! Its hip and trendy to do so in 2009!

1 comment:

Wedding Planning said...

I always loved the red and pink color schemes. Nice.

Blog Archive