About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Natasha and I am the founder and designer of "WITHLOVECREATIONS" For many years I have enjoyed the art of entertaining and making special moments everlasting...I am a mom of two beautiful children, a wife to an amazing man and a absolutely love creating things, and have way to many hobies! LOL l...I enjoy what I do and began helping brides in my family as well as friends make their special day as special as possible. It has been my pleasure sharing all my ideas with all my friends and family, and watching them turn into reality. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Especiallyours, "CREATIONSWITHLOVE" From my heart to all of yours Ps. Please Email with any questions you may have. Thank you!

Monday, April 25, 2011

This just sounded yummy!!

 Chicken Strawberry Spinach Salad with Ginger-Lime Dressing

Ingredients


2 teaspoons corn oil

1 skinless, boneless chicken breast half - cut into bite-size pieces

1/2 teaspoon garlic powder

1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise

1/2 lime, juiced

1/2 teaspoon ground ginger

2 teaspoons milk

2 cups fresh spinach, stems removed

4 fresh strawberries, sliced

1 1/2 tablespoons slivered almonds

freshly ground black pepper to taste

Directions

1.Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place chicken in skillet, season with garlic powder and cook 10 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Set aside.

2.In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, lime juice, ginger and milk.

3.Arrange spinach on serving dishes. Top with chicken and strawberries, sprinkle with almonds and drizzle with dressing. Season with pepper to serve.

No comments:

Blog Archive